Monday, November 1, 2010

Wedding first dance song - i'm Scottish


Wedding first dance song - i'm Scottish?
At our wedding I want to have a Portuguese song as our first dance. The reason being I went to work in Portugal and heard this song which I absolutely loved. Obviously it is in Portuguese with no English version. When I came home I let my partner hear it and he loved it too and since then we both listen to it a lot. My partner and I have agreed we would like to dance to it at our wedding. Members of my family started to disagree, complaining that it was not "traditional". What should I do?
Weddings - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i think your first dance should be to "lets get married" by jagged edge!!!!!!!!!
2 :
If you and your fiance love the song the go ahead and use it. It's your wedding. What the two of you want is all that matters. Don't let the naysayers change your mind. Families have waaay too many opinions when it comes to weddings and they certainly shouldn't get a say in what your first song is.