Thursday, October 21, 2010

I am so scared of making mistakes at work! how do I cope with this


I am so scared of making mistakes at work! how do I cope with this?
We are in rough economic times (especially here in Portugal). I got a job and I am so sacred of making a mistake. Once I made one and my supervisor humiliated me in front of everyone! I am so scared! I triple check my work and still I don't think its enough! How do I deal with this? Thanks!
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hey, You are already doing a great job checking and double checking. If you are still afraid making mistakes maybe you can read up on the subject regards your work so you learn a bit more or maybe come in on a free day to practice. keep on looking after yourself. Over time you will make less and less mistakes. Also try to make many friends at work. Its much harder for a manager to single you out if you know a lot of people.