Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Nightclubs/bars/music in Lisbon, Portugal


Nightclubs/bars/music in Lisbon, Portugal?
I am going to Portugal in June - I worked near Lisbon last year but never went to Lisbon at night (only for shopping and sightseeing). I loved it so much that I am going back in June for a holiday this time. My boyfriend and I both like dance music and rock music, we would like to know if anyone can tell us of any good bars/clubs preferably in the centre of Lisbon. Also do the Portuguese mind you being in their clubs in the evening? I am only asking as I was once in a remote part of Spain and the people were not friendly at all in the clubs/bars etc.
Portugal - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Bairro Alto: http://www.guiadacidade.pt/portugal/?G=monumentos.ver&artid=15432&distritoid=11
2 :
Most places are at Bairro Alto but the nicest ones in my opinion are outside this quarter. Like this. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=lux+%2Flisboa See the all page and you get the idea
3 :
Docas is very good, on the water, some nice clubs and jazz bands. June is also a very busy time for bands visiting Lisbo, so have a look on the net which bands are playing in Porugal over that period.