Friday, December 21, 2012

How do I get my Driver's license


How do I get my Driver's license?
I am not an american citizen yet but I want to be able to drive.I got married in July and I have an Employment Authorization Card now.I have a diver's license from Portugal. I thought i only needed my passport and my marriage certificate to do the written test but the officer told me I couln't because my passport didn't have a Visa. He said I needed a Visa but it doesnt make sense to me. How can I work if i can't drive!?!!!!
Immigration - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Contact your embassy for assistance. For getting to work, try the bus like many Americans do.
2 :
IT'S EASY,shit all over yourself!! LOVE YA
3 :
You need to contact your local embassy tell them this problem. You need to make a driver license and they need to see Visa on your passport. I don't get it, if you have a "Employment Authorization Card", why they give you this and didn't put anything in your passport.