Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Are there any Jobs in Portugal


Are there any Jobs in Portugal?????? plz help!!?
Are there any good permanent jobs for english speakers in Portugal? I have only an arts degree, but I need to live there. I'm currently in the U.K. It's in the E.U. so I can work there but can't speak Portuguese. Any help? How can I get a job there? And, Where would I find the listings for the jobs I'm qualified for?
Other - Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No-one savours the notion of searching for a job, and the majority of us need all the help we can get. After being jobless for the last month I scored a fantastic job after reading the resource in the box below and using their methods for a few weeks. give it a try, it certainly helped me.
2 :
hi! Now no need to worry about these kind of tensions, you can find easily new jobs now, and the better thing is that you can find according to your ability and mood and the culture that suits you. Here you can find from 35046 jobs, chose you like, http://overtimemoney.com By consulting this you can earn 8000/- to 10,000$ per month, easily. By giving very little time.