Saturday, May 21, 2011

Interesting places doesn't work in Google Earth for some countries.


Interesting places doesn't work in Google Earth for some countries.?
When I select interesting places so that I can see them in Google Earth they won't appear in Portugal and Ireland. Now Ireland is not a problem for me, but because I'm going on holiday in a few weeks to Portugal I need to know where I can find some interesting places. But they don't appear in Google Earth (version 4.3) when I select the button left under for interesting places. Anybody help?
Google - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Google Earth is still a pilot program, and some of the places haven't been updated. In addtion to that, Google tends to rely on its users to add "Interesting Places". That being said, if no one has visited these countries, or these areas, then I guess there would be no interesting places to post.