Tuesday, February 1, 2011

can a ps3 game purchased in north american work on a europen console


can a ps3 game purchased in north american work on a europen console?
A friendhas offered to send me Madden 08 from the US and I want to know if I can play it on my friends console who lives in Portugal
PlayStation - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Sony removed region codes on games designed for PS3, the consoles do not check for region code on games. They do however follow DVD movie region codes, as well as PS/PS2 region codes. So, short answer: Yes However, I don't know if you can play online with people in different countries.
2 :
It should work just fine with any PS3 no meatter where you live or have bought it from
3 :
Yes , it works . All PS3 games are region free ,that means any PS3 games of any country are playable on any PS3s . Only PS,PS2,DVD & Blu-Ray discs are region coded.
4 :
it should work. as ps3 games are not region coded yet!