Sunday, March 7, 2010

EZRoam International Cell Phone


EZRoam International Cell Phone?
I am visiting Portugal in a few months and am looking for a international cell phone or calling card. I have done a lot of research and found a company called ezroam.com that rents phones for 19 dollars for three months. I am deciding upon them or a prepaid phone card. I am told my phone will not work in Portugal. So i am deciding between a rental or a calling card. Anybody have any ideas?
Other - Destinations - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you are not sure about the sim working in Portugal then you must look for other service providers. Here I can suggest you to take a look at http://www.rebelfone.com
2 :
I too was looking at Ezroam.com for a phone that can be used in Portugal, as well as many other places. They have free incoming calls, free incoming text, and outbound for .59. That is a really great deal all in all as compared to some of the other companies that offer a similar service. I took my US carrier over to Portugal last summer and my bill was ridiculous. I have done my homework this time, and am considering buying or renting a phone for this upcoming summer. Hope this helps!