Monday, March 1, 2010

Will a Spanish cellphone work in other parts of Europe


Will a Spanish cellphone work in other parts of Europe?
I have a mobile phone that was bought in Spain last summer. This summer, I will be traveling to Spain, Italy, Greece, France, Switzerland, UK, and Portugal. I still have my mobile phone and will buy another SIM card at my first stop in Spain (I forgot to keep adding money to my account, so my current SIM card is not usable). If I travel to all the countries with this SIM card, will it work? The phone is more for emergencies than anything else, so I'm okay with roaming charges.
Cell Phones & Plans - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes, sure it will work fine.
2 :
Yes it would work.Moreover,You can buy sim cards from these countries :) Good Luck!