Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I want to know if there's a Information technology in PORTUGAL


I want to know if there's a Information technology in PORTUGAL?
I'm a collage student who is major in Information technology, and when i finish school in 2010 I would like to work in live in Portugal. anyone in the IT field have any information about IT in Portugal? Please I would like to know, thanks.
Portugal - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Don't know much about it really. I do know there's a lot of brazilian people doing it because A) they're good at it and B) they speak the language. Also it's a well paid job.
2 :
I'm an IT consultant in Portugal . What would you like to know ? There are several IT international companys operating in here ... Accenture , EDS , IBM ... there are also nacional IT companys like Novabase .