Sunday, April 1, 2012

Why isnt the wifi on my iPod working


Why isnt the wifi on my iPod working?
For some reason when I came back from Portugal in the summer, the Wifi hasn't been working. I have tried resetting and restoring my iPod but to no avail. It used to work all over my house but now it only works in the same room as the router.. Any idea as to what the problem might be? Im also out of warranty.
Music & Music Players - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i have no idea what the problem is or what it possibly is. you should talk to apple and see what they say. although you are out of warranty on it, that doesn't mean that they can help you to fix the problem.
2 :
Important: Answerbag cannot guarantee the accuracy of answers submitted by members, and we recommend that you use common sense when following any advice found here