Wednesday, December 21, 2011

leaving in Portugal for a couple years


leaving in Portugal for a couple years?
I would like to leave in Portugal for a couple years, but I was wondering if I would be able to be live, study and work legally. I know that in the U.S in order to immigrate or be an international student one has to be wealthy. I'm not rich, but I'm not scared to work in order to accomplish my goals. I was born in Brazil. I know that Brazil is not part of the European Union, but if Portugal has any sort of relations granting Brazilian citizens to live, work and study legally in the country. thank you
Portugal - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
go to the near Portuguese embassy or consulate and ask. there's thousands of Brazilians living in Portugal.
2 :
Do you understand portuguese?If you don`t please tell me by mail. Oi vou lhe responder em português porque sendo brasileiro acho que entende e é muito mais fácil para mim!!Se tiver familiares será muito mais fácil para ti contudo senão tiver não tem problema,tendo a autorização de residência(entrada no país) ,pode estudar sim legalmente no país,como também trabalhar só que terá de ser de seus bolsos ao contrário dos nacionais ou nacionalizados que podem recorrer ás bolsas oferecidas pelo estado,mas conheço montes de pessoas que estudam e trabalham aqui sendo imigrantes o problema é que terá muitas despesas com alimentação,residÊncia,para pagar as propinas etc mas certamente correrá tudo bem,para mais acho que seria uma mais valia informar-se num consulado português mesmo...boa sorte,xauzinho