Friday, January 1, 2010

Stores to buy detox drinks in Amsterdam


Stores to buy detox drinks in Amsterdam?
Does anyone know of any? I made the stupid mistake of trying weed for the first time a few days ago. I regret it. I'm an American working in Portugal. I'm worried about urine testing at my job. Does anyone know of any stores where I can purchase a detox drink before I leave Amsterdam? Thanks.
Netherlands - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Any "headshop" or GNC will be able to help you out Look for a store that glorifies weed ask the stoned cashier and you'll get service with a smile =]
2 :
Don't waste your money - they don't work.
3 :
sorry dude..THC is stored in fat..take at least 30 days for your system to purge it..if you take a whiz quiz after you return to work..your busted..just explain you were on vacation in amsterdam..they will understand..