Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Does Portugal accept american visa gift cards


Does Portugal accept american visa gift cards?
wondering if I buy Visa gift cards in United States if they will work in Portugal?
Portugal - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You need to ask VISA that question before buying the cards.
2 :
" Can I use my Visa Gift card outside of the United States? If your gift card states Valid only in the United States on the front, your issuer has issued a Domestic Use Only card. Although your gift card will not be accepted at locations outside of the United States, it's welcome at millions of locations within the U.S. where Visa Debit cards are accepted. " I've seen those types of cards around here, I'm just not 100% sure if they were VISA . Ask that question at the customer service, they should be able to tell you for sure.