Sunday, March 1, 2009

Portugal, work in agriculture, EU citizenship


Portugal, work in agriculture, EU citizenship?
Hello! Is it possible to work in Portugal in the agricultural field with a bachelor's degree in "Producing of Field and Horticultural Crop Products"? Languages - Russian, Estonian, English and a little Portuguese. And if you have information, what about the salary and work conditions? Can I use English and try to learn more Portuguese while I'm there or should I learn it in advance? Thank you. I'm from Estonia
Portugal - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There's an employment problem but you can try to find a job and depending on the job you get you can make more or less money, I'm not into agriculture but work conditions are about the same as other European countries is just not as developed in terms of machinery