Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Where to look to study abroad at University/Teach for a year in Advertising or Journalism


Where to look to study abroad at University/Teach for a year in Advertising or Journalism?
I'm currently studying at college and I've decided I either want to go into advertising or journalism. I've been looking online but I can't seem to find what I want. I would preferably like it to be Spain/Portugal or around that area and would love to work in either of these fields either teaching or university. I appreciate any answers, thanks :)
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You can look at Lisbon Classical University, or Coimbra University. Also, if you know portuguese, you can work as a journalist in Agencia Lusa, RTP, etc. About Spain i don't know.