Monday, November 7, 2011

Terrified of putting on what I have lost


Terrified of putting on what I have lost?
I don't know if this is a mental health issue or what?! I am 23 & basically in 7 months I have lost just over 2 stone. I am now a healthy weight, wear size 10 clothes(UK)I am 5ft 7 and feel great. I associate a lot of bad memories and general unhappiness with when I was overweight, and I NEVER want to go back to that hermit or unhappy girl I was. I am going out to Portugal to work for a month soon and I am staying in a hotel where there are no cooking facilities. I cook all of my own food - healthy food and do not eat any meat or processed food. I am TERRIFIED I will put on weight whilst out there as I wont have my usual exercise routine, will be busy all the time and have no cooking area so i will probably be eating food cooked in who knows what!!? I am prone to putting on weight easily especially if I slip out of my routine for more than a week. Anyone have any tips? I know to some people this may seem melodramatic and silly the thought of putting on weight but seriously I was very unhappy and unhealth before and never want to go back
Diet & Fitness - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It sounds like you either are in the early stages of anorexia or EDNOS These are the symptoms Talk to a professional about this, please!