Thursday, April 21, 2011

I have an accounting degree, working as a secratary but would love to work as a teacher help


I have an accounting degree, working as a secratary but would love to work as a teacher help :S?
I just finished college and majored in accounting. I found a job as a secretary and hate it! I would LOVE to be a teacher! (I was influenced by my family to be an accountant because teachers here in Portugal have no jobs there are so many of them!) I am a sunday school teacher so is helps a bit. But i would love to be a teacher what can I do? Is it to late? I am 21. Thanks!
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It is only to late if you let it be to late. One of my best teachers in High School was a Navy 25 year man went to college after the service and became a teacher; he was 49 years old when he started. He taught school until he was 85 years old; he died two years ago at 95 years of age. It ain't to late unless you let it be. Also very few of us ever get the job we want and could love, you are one of the millions world wide. You got a job that pays your bills; well you are better off than a lot of us Americans are right now!