Tuesday, March 1, 2011

who do u think are gna be the semi-finalists and the champion of the world cup


who do u think are gna be the semi-finalists and the champion of the world cup?
i think England, Brazil, Germany and Portugal (i actually worked through the entire prediction) and i think Germany is gna beat Brazil in the final.
FIFA World Cup(TM) - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Semi = Brazil, Spain, Portugal, Argentina Final = Brazil vs Spain Winner = Brazil
2 :
That is an optimistic final. I am a Germany supporter, and hope they make the final, but it isn't likely with the injuries they have and an unproven goalie. In the past three WC's their goalie has been great, however this time I think that is their weak link and just making the semi-final will be tough for them. I hope I am wrong. I like your final 4 however, and would say Brazil or Portugal to win it.
3 :
Brazil, Spain, Italy and Ivory Coast. (i think an african team can get to the Semi's this year)
4 :
Brazil! But I'd like to see Mexico win, but I don't think I ever will, will I?
5 :
In my bracket I picked England v. Spain (Spain wins), Holland v. Brasil (Holland wins) with Holland beating Spain in the final.