Monday, September 21, 2009

What are some jobs I can do and live in Portugal


What are some jobs I can do and live in Portugal?
I want to be a -tour guide -psychologist -translator thats all. But can I study here in the USA but when I get my degree can I go work and live in POrtugal? I'm brazilian so I already know POrtuguses thx
Portugal - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Portugal is a touristic country, therefore there are work for tour guides here. Psychologists, there are a lot of them around here nowadays, and for translators I don`t think there`s a huge job market here neither. You can study there and come to work here, no problem with that, only for those jobs...
2 :
Hi there, it's good to see someone who wants to work in Portugal! I can't give you any work advise as I don't live in Portugal. All I can say is BEM-VINDO and you will be very welcom. I am a Portuguese national but I live in South Africa....ps. I love everything Brazilian so I am sure that the Portuguese population would accept you with open arms!
3 :
I guess you should read more about job description for job of such a type here - jobsearch.22web.net
4 :
The market is full of people doing the same as you can do. Touristic guides here are controlled by the union because as long as there is one without work nobody gets a job as a tourist guide if not well prepared for it and in the union. The winter is long and they have to eat all year round. Do not forget tourist guides in Portugal with 4 or more languages are common. Psychologists- The market is full. You might find a low payed job in a small firm questioning new employees. Translators are to many and quite good. Difficult market unless you know a very strange language. Not so common to be found. We speak several languages in this country. Of all you ask I hope you speak and translate a difficult language.